We’re looking for an Art Producer to join our team in Helsinki.
Meet all the quirky and exciting characters in our games, and be amazed how awesome all of them are. They call Creature Shop their home - this is where all of these wonderful creatures turn from doodles and sketches to living and breathing personalities millions of people have seen on TV, online and in our games.
The Creature Shop works closely with all Supercell game teams to bring the characters into real world, by creating the high resolution assets for our games and marketing purposes. The team also works globally with our marketing teams by providing tools and assets to ensure that Supercell produces only top class marketing creatives. This small, agile and extremely talented team is also home to the best artists in the business. We have total trust in our team members, giving one the opportunity to be as creative and awesome as possible.
Our goal is to create the best and most memorable content that our players will value and enjoy for years to come. To do this we are growing our Creature Shop art team and looking for an Art Producer. Our Producer should be a person that can build a strong rapport with artists in the team and throughout our global offices and be able to bring out the best in them, someone that can manage multiple communication channels both internally and externally, and understand the process of turning an idea into a finished product.
When everyone else asks ‘is that even possible?’ our art team usually says ‘let’s try it anyway! so bridging the gap between logistical realism and absurd ambition is the key to our producer’s job. Making sure the artists hit deadlines and keep within our budget is important of course, and yet the producer must also be conscious of the wellbeing of our art team. Overtime is lame, it kills creative spirit. So good management of multiple project schedules and deadlines is critical to our teams’ success. Does this sound like you? Might you be the creative producer we are looking for? You would be working closely with the Art Lead, Artists and Producers from our sister offices in Korea, China, the USA and Japan, and if you like to travel that’s great!
- Leading communication between the art team and media agencies to ensure complete understanding of inventory limitations, deadlines and erroneous details.
- Become the beacon of quality
- Create and maintain an open and healthy communication channel within the Creature Shop art team and maintain an excellent relationship with our other Art Producers in San Francisco, Seoul and Beijing as well as key project stakeholders around the globe.
- Move and monitor assets and finished creatives between internal teams and external partners
- Manage timelines and production schedules
- Understand usage rights standards and legal complexities of local market
- Contribute to building and maintaining a strong, open and supportive office culture in Helsinki and in Supercell in general
- Willing to travel to support other offices when needed
- 5+ years as project manager, coordinator or producer in similar role
- International experience, working with different teams in different locations
- Experience with art production, marketing, commercials and advertisements
- Good understanding of artistic terminology
- Good understanding and knowledge in 3D production pipeline
- Excellent communicator, fluent English essential
- To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
- Experience managing international relationship between different locations
- A great attitude, someone people enjoy working with
- Did we already mention communication? This is super important! And you need to love doing it!
Why you'll love it here
- A first-row view into one of the most successful game companies in the world
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers
- Put smiles on the faces of the 100 million people who play our games every single day
- Competitive compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Opportunity to travel to our offices in Helsinki, Seoul, San Francisco, Tokyo and Beijing as well as annual company off-site meeting
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
Supercell aims to create games that millions of people will play for years or decades to come. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games and are passionate about playing and crafting them, and you’re looking for a job that provides you ownership and independence, you’re in the right place. Supercell isn’t an entertainment company, it isn’t a start-up, and it isn’t just any game company. Our focus sets us apart. Focus means saying no a lot. To release four games, we have killed fourteen. We’ve shut down marketing campaigns because they weren’t perfect for our players, and we’ve scrapped a ton of game features that were simply too niche. We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at Supercell, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!
At Supercell every day offers a new playground with intriguing challenges, are you ready to play?