eLearning Instructional Designer/Developer
How about games, learning, customer support, and the possibilities offered by technology in the field of training – bouncing off the walls yet?
If yes, you could be the superhero we’re looking for to deliver cracking e-learning solutions in our Player Support team!
The team’s game experts and support specialists have oodles of knowledge and knowhow that they continually want to share with our massive global network of support agents. Someone like you needs to come in and develop the best "e-way" of making that happen. This will require both clever design work and tinkering with the technical innards of our learning management system (Docebo).
To be successful and, most importantly, to be happy in this role, you need to be independent and self-driven, because at Supercell nobody sits around waiting for someone else to tell them what to do.
You’re also the type that thrives on hands-on work, eager to really get stuff done and deliver results. Your skill-set is broad and you gladly help out wherever help is needed. You’re a natural educator who is adept at explaining complex technical issues even to the toughest of audiences, including someone on the other side of the world who doesn’t speak your language.
Last but not least, you can take a bad joke, bake a good cake, and beat Manuel (your coworker) at mobile games – that makes you a real winner.
- Support L&D, subject matter experts (SMEs) and other project staff to offer technology-supported learning solutions for our outsourcing partners.
- Collaborate with Game Champions and SMEs to design and conduct needs-assessments of knowledge and competency gaps.
- Apply principles of adult education and instructional design to develop and design technology-based learning materials, tools, modules and courses.
- Understand the steps involved in executing an L&D strategy for needs-assessment and the design, development, delivery and evaluation of elearning materials.
- Design and develop technology-based learning materials that improve the skills necessary to ensure that customer experience quality standards are met.
- Design and author learning objects (course specific assets) that support online learning, including but not limited to course content, assessments and/or practice activities.
- Create and administer courses on the LMS (Docebo).
- Provide support on existing and emerging learning platforms, practices and technologies.
- Assist instructional designers with technological solutions for e-learning modules.
- Explore uses of new technologies to support team and company goals.
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Passion for video games and mobile applications
- Advanced qualification in instructional design
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience designing and developing e-learning working with Learning Management Systems (Docebo, Moodle, etc.)
- Deep interest in new web technologies and tools
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in simple words
- Familiarity with basic elearning authoring tools, (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite or similar software)
- Understanding of gamification principles
- A first-row view into one of the most successful game companies in the world
- Opportunity to work with a team of game development veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Competitive compensation
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop/workstation of your own choice
- Industry leading benefits
- Amazing co-workers