Community & Content Marketing
We are currently looking for an experienced hands-on, Community & Content Marketing person to help cultivate and grow the thriving player community, in China. You'll help build even stronger engagement by serving as an ambassador to, and voice of Supercell amongst a community of millions of players in China!
Ideally you are an independent, self-motivated Community veteran with a proven track record of Community and Social Media management in the entertainment or consumer-facing Internet industry, preferably in mobile or console gaming. You must have a track record of proactively identifying the needs of large communities and implementing effective solutions to address them. You should also be an avid gamer, a team player, self-starter, and a great fit in both the Supercell culture and the Community.
- Work with the Development & Community teams to build & lead a proactive social media and community presence for all Supercell games
- Stay on the cutting edge of trends in Social Media and Community as a whole, help our games to get as much exposure as possible on the most impactful online medias
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners to drive Supercell’s presence & content marketing in new identified social media opportunities
- Be a representative voice of our Chinese players in game development, marketing, operation decision-making processes
- Collaborate with Player Support team to quickly and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and fix potential problems and pain points for our players
- Identify and foster relationships with advocates and content creators from the community.
- Develop and execute programs, initiatives and tools that enable them to reach more of our players
- Interface with Marketing Team to develop campaign creative, tools and other new and better ways to reach and retain players
- Constantly push the boundaries on how and what we give back to our players
- 3+ years experience in community management with major games, entertainment or web publishing outlet
- Proven track record of managing and interacting with large-scale Communities on a daily basis
- Genuine interest on trendy social media in China, always love to explore new content platforms/gaming communities
- Proven experience in social media on Weibo, WeChat, Bilibili, short video and live streaming platforms
- Excellent track record of working with a team, as well as independently as a self starter
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about people and online Communities
- Passionate about games, especially Supercell games
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.