Community Manager, Clash Royale
We are now looking for an experienced Community Manager who shares our passion for Clash Royale. You have the ability to work independently without a lot of guidance and support; you see what needs to be done and you make it happen.
As part of the Clash Royale team in Helsinki, your focus is to communicate with Clash Royale players around the globe. You are the face (and voice) of the game team and an advocate for our players within the team and the company. You create daily content, engage with content creators and members of the community as well as external partners. You are involved with design discussions and the development of the game.
The Clash Royale team's goal is to build a game that players will love for years and years. As players ourselves, working on a game with millions of fellow players is both extremely exciting and challenging. We are a small, dynamic and agile team with a strong focus on fun and long-term goals. It is a very collaborative and open environment with loads of independence, flexibility and trust - which allows us to push the game in really interesting directions.
- Communicate the team's vision to our players
- Understand current trends within the community and provide the team with insights
- Represent our players within the team and the rest of the company
- Build & manage strong relationships with content creators
- Help shape the game's development and influence design decisions
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams
- Work with external partners
- Previous professional experience in community management
- Exceptional writing skills (native/near-native in English)
- Being able to "read the room" and act accordingly
- Comfortable on camera
- Comfortable interacting with players online and face-to-face
- Comfortable with managing a large global community
- Passion for Clash Royale (and mobile games in general)
- Experience addressing difficult situations within the community when required
- Experience managing social media channels
- Ability to work independently without guidance
- Nice to have: Experience with social media management and business intelligence tools
How to apply
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Cover letter
- Examples of your most recent/favourite work across various platforms
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.