Esports League Operations
We believe that eSports make competitive games even more fun for players. Yes… even for mobile gamers. In fact, especially for mobile gamers. As such, eSports are a large and fast growing part of our marketing efforts and an important way we engage with our global player base. We’re developing a vision for eSports on mobile, and we believe that through the ubiquity of mobile devices, eSports overall will become more popular and mainstream. We’re looking for someone who can help us make that vision a reality.
As part of a global eSports team, you’ll be tasked with managing the ecosystem of content creators, tournament organizers, content platforms, production companies, eSports teams and related brands that make up this complex puzzle. If you’re successful, you’ll have a major role in shaping the future of eSports at Supercell and the industry as a whole. If you love mobile games, and love organized competition, this is a unique opportunity to make your mark on both.
- Contribute to all aspects of esports including production, operations, player management, events, marketing, and ecosystem engagement
- Devise & produce Supercell esports content into a popular form of entertainment to deepen engagement with our broad player base
- Develop new/unique competitive formats & systems to support global competition and to drive massive participation and viewership
- Work hand-in-hand with our Community & Marketing team members to plan, produce, & execute competitive events in-person and online
- Cultivate and develop an ecosystem including: players, content distributors, influencers, production companies, event organizers, communities, and teams/organizations
- 3+ years experience in esports
- Track record of organizing and managing esports league, tournaments, or events
- A hands on, self-sufficient individual that can work independently
- Great organization skills, communication skills, and problem solving skills
- Passion for games, the developers who make them, and the players that love them is a non-negotiable
- Proven commitment to doing what's best for players, first and foremost
- Towering strength in getting the best work from internal & external partners
- English skills, both written and oral is a must, as well as one of the following languages: Korean or Japanese
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.