Office and Facility Operations
Our Admin team is responsible for making Supercell the best possible place to work. We are responsible for the working environment for and providing resources and solutions, to our 280 plus employees across all five offices. We focus on the little things so that our coworkers can focus on the most important part of our business: making games!
As the Office and Facility Operations person, you’ll be responsible for a lot, serving as the main point of contact for building maintenance, renovations, cleaning and more. You’ll also take care of external service providers (ex: masseuses, language classes, catering), office facilities, supply management, renovations, furniture, mail and more. This is a position for someone who has the innate and awe-inspiring ability to get things done.
- Being the main point of contact with building maintenance, cleaners, renovation companies etc.
- Taking care of general queries relating to the office and our facilities, such as key fobs, office supplies, snack fridges, business cards
- Communication with a bunch of external service providers (masseuse, personal trainers, language teachers, barber/hairdresser etc.)
- Managing internal office moves and smaller renovations
- Ordering and moving furniture
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail within the office
- Assisting with other daily office operations such as food deliveries, business card orders, airport transportations etc.
- At least 3-5 years of previous relevant office operations experience
- Experience working in an international environment
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Extremely organised with a great attention to detail
- Good skills with Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Willingness and ability to multitask
- Hands-on approach combined with common sense
- Genuine interest in games and the gaming industry
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.
How to Apply
If this feels like your calling, please apply below by sending us the following:
- Your resume/ CV in English
- A one page document describing the most impactful office related project you have worked on in your career. What was the project about? What did you do? What was the outcome?