We are looking for an experienced Artist or Producer to join one of our game teams to help with art and specifically art outsourcing. You’ll be making sure the art in the game is of high quality and delivered on time, seamlessly communicating with both internal artists and external partners.
To be able to keep our teams small, powerful and agile, we need to leverage the help of external partners and freelancers, and this role is essential in making that happen. Not only will you be managing and communicating with artists around the world, you will also make sure that the artwork in the game is on point and world class - and enjoyed by the millions of players that love our games.
- Manage and run art outsourcing for a game team, communicating with external partners and freelancers
- Review and feedback game assets created by external artists and implement them into the game engine
- Support the development of a visual style, design and overall look of any project
- Help create beautiful characters, assets and environments to be rolled out into the game
- Develop visual concepts and ideas and contribute with artwork ideas toward communities and forums
- Get involved in the look and feel of further projects including animation, community and marketing
- Support team in game design, working closely with programmers, community and everyone else on a tightly knit game team
- Previous experience from a similar role, working with art direction, art outsourcing and project management
- Previous experience in game development and game art
- Great communication skills and ability to give feedback on art and art production
- Ability to create a variety of production quality, Supercell style art
- Modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
Nice to haves
- Capability to independently create concept sketches and maybe even final renderings/tweaks and animation
- Experience with 3D software e.g. Maya / 3DS Max and/or Adobe Photoshop and Flash
- Appreciation and understanding of User Interface design
We’re not looking for just any art outsourcer, we’re looking for someone that loves, plays, lives and breaths games. Ultimately your heart beats for game development. You will be surrounded by people who will help you become a better game developer each day, inspire you and push you to break mobile games as we know them today. And you will also do the same to the people you are working with.
If you are still reading this and we’ve managed to spark your interest, put together a resume and send over some of your previous work. You don’t need to tell us how good you are, your work should speak for itself. We’d be happy to have you join our talented team, and have you work together with the creators of e.g. P.E.K.K.A, Greg and Shelly.