Player Support Quality Project Manager
At Supercell, we work with outsourcing partners all around the world to handle part of our player support operations. Our partner's knowledge of our processes and hands-on approach to players' queries is supported by our commitment to provide the best tools and procedures, to optimize the player experience while also taking the partners' needs into consideration.
We are putting significant effort into building, developing and sustaining our partnerships - which is where you come in. As a member of our small team, you will represent Supercell and drive QA initiatives internally and externally to ensure the best experience for our players. You will do all of this from our HQ in Helsinki (Finland).
This position has a strong operational focus and requires a lot of hands-on work - you will get your hands dirty!
- Work within our player support team and with our global vendor QA teams to own the implementation and continuous improvement of our QA framework
- Collaborate with internal teams to engage and gain commitment on QA project requirements
- Use data in your day-to-day reporting to explore improvement opportunities, and monitor the effectiveness of various processes and initiatives
- Run deep dives, producing relevant insights for ongoing changes to our player experience
- Conduct investigations to identify root causes of issues and implement effective corrective actions with measurable impact
- Lead global calibration efforts to ensure consistency in quality across all markets
- Become an expert of Supercell games, our internal tools and our player support processes
- 5+ Years of experience in Support Vendor Management or Partner lead roles, ideally from within a BPO
- Experience working in QA teams and excellent understanding of quality processes
- Empathic and cultural awareness, experience working in multicultural teams
- A hands-on, self-driven and independent mentality
- Commitment to communication and teamwork
- A passion for games and for providing the best support to the players who love them
- Ability to travel frequently (40 days/year minimum)