Player Support Specialist
Want to work in one of the most disruptive Customer Support organizations on the planet? Prepare for the North, and join us here in Helsinki, Finland! Hint: you're going to want a pair of cozy socks.
We are looking for a Player Support Specialist who reinforces our multicultural team. Ideally, this person loves Supercell's games and games in general, has a strong background in customer support and wants to push the boundaries of support for mobile games and beyond.
Are you self-driven and hands-on? Can you make decisions independently? Do you mind getting your hands dirty by addressing players on an individual level? Great, we have a team structure with minimal hierarchy and no red tape, where the only limits to what's achievable are set by your imagination. If you want to make a difference for millions of players around the globe every single day, this might be the right place for you.
- Become a Supercell Player Experience master and an expert at using our internal tools
- Be a point-of-contact for escalations, content questions and ad-hoc decisions and requests from our regional outsourcing partners and our other offices
- Use data to support the development of processes and policies for Supercell games
- Support the internal game teams with their day-to-day requests
- Apply your knowledge and expertise to current and new Player Support projects
- Help shape the game's development and influence design decisions
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams
- Work with external partners
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills (fluent or native level)
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in a customer service / support management role
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills
- Project management experience (highly regarded)
- Empathic and culturally aware
- Passion for video games
- Ability to travel frequently (other Supercell offices and partners)
- Basic understanding of data analysis
- Fluent in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Dutch, Russian, Finnish or Klingon
- Passion for Supercell games
- Previous experience in working in multicultural environments
- Community Management experience is a plus
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland but you are not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.