Trust & Safety Specialist
We care deeply about the safety and wellbeing of our players and we are now looking for an experienced Trust & Safety Specialist to help us create the best possible player experience by keeping our games clean from all forms of undesirable content and disruptive behaviour. If you have a strong sense for fairness and you are passionate about safe player interactions, then this is your chance to positively impact the user experience of millions of players.
You will be part of an international team that works together with developers to make our games safe, stimulating, engaging and fun for years to come!
- Create guidelines and processes to enforce player behaviour policies
- Develop and implement policy enforcement tools and services
- Lead communication around ongoing projects & policies with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends to help improve operations and thought leadership
- Represent Supercell within relevant industry initiatives & events
- Work closely with external support agents & moderators and facilitate those relationships
- Vendor management on a project-based scale
- Anticipate project risks, provide escalation management, negotiate with decision makers, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Understand and stay current with the latest trends on topics such as chat moderation, age verification, counter abuse technologies within the industry and project manage the implementation and improvement of such tech solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous professional experience in public relations/affairs, player behaviour or a trust & safety related position
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Deep understanding of concerns and emergent behaviors within our online communities, and how these behaviors differ across regions and cultures
- Ability to make tough judgment calls and decisions on player policies
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced leader, with the ability to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders
- Empathy for user problems and the ability to transform player insights into procedures and possible product improvements
- A positive, investigative, analytical mindset and good prioritisation skills
- Innovative problem solver that can identify and solve challenges with passion, energy, attention to detail, and enthusiasm
- Strong sense for fairness and passion for creating safe game environments
- Fluency in English
- Passion for games
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (includes company and team off-sites, industry conferences, partner management)
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
We believe this is one of the coolest jobs out there. If this sounds like you, send your CV and motivational letter to us through our website!