Vendor Manager, Player Support
At Supercell, we work with outsourcing partners all around the world to handle parts of our player support operations. Our partner's knowledge of our processes and hands-on approach to players' queries is supported by our commitment to provide the best tools and procedures to optimize the player experience while also taking the partners' need into consideration.
We are putting significant effort into building, developing and sustaining our partnerships - which is where you come into play. As a member of our small vendor management team, you will represent Supercell, ensure the best experience for our players and manage the relationship with our partners, from A to Z. You will do all of this from our HQ in Helsinki (Finland) and work together with the rest of our internal Player Support team, making sure our tens of millions of daily active players will get the best possible support when they need it.
Note: This position has a strong operational focus and requires a lot of hands-on work - prepare to get your hands dirty!
- Cultivate a trusted relationship with our BPOs
- Become an expert of Supercell games and our internal tools
- Use data in your day-to-day management to achieve best results
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and community
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- 5+ Years of experience in Support Vendor Management or Partner Management roles
- Previous experience in Customer Service, ideally from within a BPO
- Empathic and culturally aware, experience working in multi-cultural teams
- A hands-on, self-sufficient individual that can work independently
- Passion for games and providing the best support for the players who love them is non-negotiable
- Established commitment for doing what's best for players, first and foremost
- Ability to travel frequently (50 days/year minimum)