Do you spend your nights thinking about European culture and how you can use that knowledge to create ground-breaking marketing initiatives? Do you have a passion for community, and more importantly, growing communities? Do you have a vision for growth marketing that will help Supercell excel in a highly competitive and advanced market?
You will work closely with the Community teams, player support teams, marketing organization, and the Global Expansion team as we strive to expand our reach in the FIGS region. We encourage independence, critical thinking, and strong and open communication to help get things done. This is a new position, with no other direct team members--so taking responsibility is a must and a passion for excellence in the details is essential to our success,
We are looking for passionate marketers who want to help define and build game brands that will resonate with the FIGS populace. To do this you’ll be asked to collaborate with our games team and marketing teams around the world. This means traveling to the United States and FIGS often.
We want to grow, and make a lasting impression upon millions of players- can you help us make Supercell a cultural phenomenon in FIGS?
- Deep knowledge and expertise of social channels, UA channels, and marketing agencies
- An entrepreneurial mindset, capable of working through tough challenges and working independently
- Complete understanding of the FIGS market—on top of trends and cultural sensitivities of the region
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to create culturally relevant material for our FIGS users
- Help to evaluate, select, and manage our roster of external partners
- High understanding of the media market landscape in the region
- Language proficiency is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Ability to work independently
- 5+ years experience on a marketing, growth or community team
- Experience giving detailed feedback and communicate direction between both internal team and external partners
- Direct experience running large-scale growth campaigns
- Strong understanding of community and best practices for FIGS market
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook and YouTube a plus
- To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
- Passion for games is a must
Why you'll love it here
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Awesome compensation and benefits
- We create great teams and take very good care of them
- Put smiles on the faces of the 100 million people who play our games every single day
- Travel to our offices in Helsinki, Seoul, San Francisco, Tokyo and Shanghai as well as annual company offsite meetings
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
Supercell aims to create games that millions of people will play for years or decades to come. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games and are passionate about playing and crafting them, and you’re looking for a job that provides you ownership and independence, you’re in the right place.
Supercell isn’t an entertainment company, it isn’t a start-up, and it isn’t just any game company. Our focus sets us apart. Focus means saying no a lot. To release four games, we have killed fourteen. We’ve shut down marketing campaigns because they weren’t perfect for our players, and we’ve scrapped a ton of game features that were simply too niche.
We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at Supercell, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!