Safe and Fair Play
Thanks for your interest in safe and fair play!
We consider providing a fair and secure gameplay environment a top priority. In pursuing that goal, we do not tolerate cheating or abusive behavior.
Any account found to be involved in any of the practices listed below will lead to penalties such as revoked in-game currency, temporary game suspension and permanent game account closure.
Help us create a great gaming environment, and safeguard your account and device by keeping the following in mind while playing:
We're all here to enjoy games together. Sometimes that can mean arguing with friends over lost battles or derbies. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game.
When engaging in any kind of in-game communication, we kindly ask that you are respectful of others. This also applies to the language used in your team's name and description (whether it's a Clan, Task Force or Neighbourhood).
Here are a few things that we consider inappropriate:
- Hate speech, racism and other discriminatory language
- Obscene or sexually explicit banter
- Threats or harassment
- Excessive swearing
Report! If you encounter another player being abusive towards yourself or others, please let us know by using the report button inside the chat. Reports are reviewed by our trained moderators who will take appropriate action.
Consequences of misconduct: Abusive behavior can lead to temporary and even permanent game account closure. Making false reports can lead to the same.
Third party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering game functionality, third party software aims to provide unfair advantages while putting your account and privacy at risk.
Third party software includes:
- Hacks, "mods", or programs that unfairly alter game functionality
- "Bots", or gameplay automation services or scripts
- Any other programs that aim to modify or provide unearned progress
Consequences of misconduct: Trying to gain an unfair advantage by using prohibited 3rd party software will result in a permanent ban for any offending account(s).
Certain websites and individuals might offer discounted gems/diamonds. Don't be fooled - it's a scam.
Such practices request private login data (such as Apple ID, Google Play credentials, etc) in order to access your game account. WARNING: These vendors will gain access to your account and oftentimes, hijack the account and try selling it to other players.
IMPORTANT: If you release your private information/credentials to 3rd parties, you're permanently placing your game and financial/online security in a high-risk situation.
Consequences of misconduct: Purchasing gems or diamonds from 3rd party vendors can lead to revoked in-app currency and can even get your account permanently banned.
Selling, buying, sharing or giving game accounts to other players is against our terms of service and never endorsed by Supercell.
Account sales involve advertising advanced game accounts, and luring players eager to progress with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The seller may take your money and never give you the account
- You cannot be sure that the seller won't continue using the account
- They may be selling the same account to multiple people
- The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban
- The account will never be secure; Supercell cannot provide support for compromised accounts
- If you choose to spend money on the account, it is still in danger of permanent closure due to breach of our ToS
Help stop this nasty practice by refusing to sell your account, and reporting those who do!
Consequences of misconduct: We cannot guarantee the security of any account that has been passed from one player to another; we reserve the right to permanently ban any account that has been transferred between players.
- Supercell Staff impersonation
- Phishing other players' accounts
- Refund abuse
- Knowingly exploiting a bug
- Encouraging others to break the rules
- Asking for or providing personal contact information
- Misuse of in-game chat for Advertising, Spamming & Scamming
The rules of our Safe and Fair Play policy (Code of Conduct) apply across all Supercell games - Boom Beach, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Hay Day.