Supercell is one of the most successful games companies in the world. With only 250 employees in 5 offices, we believe that small, highly independent teams of “A” players can be more impactful than armies of “B” teams. Hence, we are looking for the best & brightest to contribute to our team. Small teams require that each individual is able to contribute at a high level, with a global and scalable focus.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Professional to build out and execute the overall marketing strategy in Korea. We pride ourselves on the level of thoughtfulness, quality and craftsmanship put into every aspect of our work. Be it the games themselves, or how we communicate them to the rest of the world – we enjoy doing the kind of work that is big, impactful and never been done before.
All of this is way easier said than done. It takes vision, commitment, and super talented (and slightly crazy) people who will pursue only the very best work possible. If that sounds like you (including the “slightly crazy” part), then we welcome you to apply.
- Play a key role in helping Supercell’s games become a “cultural phenomenon” in Korea
- Develop and devise marketing strategy for each game in partnership with other marketing team members, across media channels, and community functions in Korea
- Build our creative platform and marketing messages
- Measure campaign and brand performance with external research partners and Supercell’s data(mad) scientists
- Manage relationships with creative agencies and advertising partners, including mobile advertising networks, social networks, online, print, outdoor advertisement, TV and other partnerships
- Working closely together with Supercell’s game teams & artists in Helsinki and our marketing teams in San Francisco, Shanghai and Tokyo to craft each game’s market positioning and overall marketing strategy in Korea
Why you will love it here
- 7+ years of experience in marketing for entertainment, games or consumer goods
- Experience in holistic marketing campaigns with traditional media as well as digital advertising
- Experience in cross-regional campaigns (either Asia-wide, or Korea+Japan) would be desirable
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects across media channels, networks and platforms
- Comfortable working without a handbook and loves doing what’s never been done before
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Excellent English and Korean language communication skills, both oral and written. Japanese a big plus.
- Passion for games, the developers who make them, and the players that love them is non-negotiable
- A first-row view into one of the currently most successful game companies in the world
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Competitive salary and industry leading benefits
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop/workstation of your own choice
Supercell aims to create games that millions of people will play for years or decades to come. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games and are passionate about playing and crafting them, and you’re looking for a job that provides you ownership and independence, you’re in the right place.
Supercell isn’t an entertainment company, it isn’t a start-up, and it isn’t just any game company. Our focus sets us apart. Focus means saying no a lot. To release four games, we have killed fourteen. We’ve shut down marketing campaigns because they weren’t perfect for our players, and we’ve scrapped a ton of game features that were simply too niche.
We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at Supercell, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!
At Supercell every day offers a new playground with intriguing challenges, are you ready to play?