Player Support Specialist, Clash Royale
Want to work in one of the most disruptive Customer Support organizations on the planet? Prepare for the north, and join us here in Helsinki, Finland! Hint: you’re going to want a pair of cozy socks.
We are looking for a Player Support Specialist for Clash Royale who reinforces our multicultural team. Ideally, this person loves Clash Royale and games in general, has a strong background in customer support and wants to push the boundaries of support for mobile games and beyond.
Are you self-driven and hands-on? Can you make decisions independently? Do you mind getting your hands dirty by addressing players on an individual level? Great, we have a team structure with minimal hierarchy and no red tape, where the only limits to what's achievable are set by your imagination.
If you want to make a difference for millions of players around the globe every single day, this might be the right place for you.
- Become an expert for Clash Royale and our internal tools
- Be a point-of-contact for escalations, content questions and ad-hoc decisions and requests for our regional outsourcing partners and our other offices
- Use data to support the development of processes and policies for Clash Royale
- Support the internal live game liaisons with their day-to-day requests
- Apply your knowledge to current and new Player Support projects
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in a customer support role
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills
- Empathic and culturally aware
- Passion for video games and mobile applications
- Ability to travel frequently (other Supercell offices and partners)
- Basic understanding of data analysis
- Fluent in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Dutch, Russian, Finnish or Klingon
- Passion for Clash Royale (and other Supercell games)
- Previous experience in working in multicultural environments
- A first-row view into one of the most successful game companies in the world
- An opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers
- An easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven working culture
- Competitive compensation
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop/workstation of your choice
- Industry-leading benefits
- Amazing co-workers