The Admin team is a small yet powerful team responsible for making sure our people have the best possible experience while working at Supercell. Be it travel arrangements, onboarding our newbies, from benefits to events, we want to ensure all is handled at a gold star level, so that our people can focus on the most important part: Making games! The ideal person to work in the Admin team is a service-minded, friendly and altruistic doer, who loves being organized, and proactive.
About the Role
We are looking for a sharp and experienced Team Assistant to join our friendly Helsinki-based team. You are a super can-doer who loves helping people and finding solutions even in the trickiest situations. You thrive when things happen rapidly around you and you aren’t afraid of juggling different tasks at the same time, understanding which ones to prioritize.
The perfect candidate for this position is always one step ahead and will impress with their ability to anticipate events and matters, handling different kinds of tasks with a fantastic attitude, as well as organizing the s*** out of just about anything. Naturally, you’re a gamer.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings, dinners and events
- Travel arrangements from booking flights and hotels to ground transportation
- Handling travel and expense claims
- Executive assistance to the COO&CFO and Developer Relations team
- Assisting with daily office operations
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 to 5 years
- Willingness and ability to multitask
- Hands-on approach combined with common sense
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Good Office and Google Apps skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Genuine interest for games
- Opportunity to work with an amazing, service-oriented and skilled team
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Competitive compensation and industry leading benefits
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop/workstation of your own choice
- Amazing co-workers
- An opportunity to impact and make a difference, as well as have a ton of FUN!
If this feels like your calling, please apply below and send us your resume as well as a one page description of a time where you exceeded expectations in your current or previous role.