Vendor Manager (SEA Region)
Southeast Asia is one of the most exciting markets for mobile games with a huge player base for Supercell games. At the same time, while English is an official language in part of the region (Philippines and Singapore), in some of the countries our players would benefit from a more localized experience.
To achieve this we are currently in the process of localizing our games into some of the local languages and we are seeking to setup a new support operation in Indonesia to support our players from within the region.
We are putting significant effort into building, developing and sustaining our partnerships - which is where you come into play. As a member of a vendor management team, you will represent Supercell, ensure the best experience for our players and manage the relationship from our HQ in Helsinki (Finland) with our partner in Indonesia, from A to Z.
This position has a strong operational focus and requires a lot of hands-on work, growing a new outsourced operation to a size of 100+ FTEs - you will get your hands dirty!
- Cultivate a trusted relationship with our BPO in Southeast Asia
- Become an expert of Supercell games and our internal tools
- Use data in your day-to-day management to achieve best results
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and community
- Be the voice of our players in Southeast Asia
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- 3-5 Years of experience in a Vendor Management or Support Management role
- Empathic and culturally aware, experience working in multi-cultural teams
- A hands on, self-sufficient individual that can work independently
- Passion for support, games, the developers who make them, and the players that love them is non-negotiable
- Established commitment for doing what’s best for players, first and foremost
- Ability to travel frequently (50 days/year minimum)
Why you will love it here
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Put smiles on the faces of the 100 million people who play our games every single day
- Travel to our offices in Seoul, San Francisco, Tokyo and Beijing as well as annual company off-site meetings
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
Supercell aims to create games that millions of people will play for years or decades to come. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games and are passionate about playing and crafting them, and you’re looking for a job that provides you ownership and independence, you’re in the right place.
Supercell isn’t an entertainment company, it isn’t a start-up, and it isn’t just any game company. Our focus sets us apart. Focus means saying no a lot. To release four games, we have killed fourteen. We’ve shut down marketing campaigns because they weren’t perfect for our players, and we’ve scrapped a ton of game features that were simply too niche.
We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at Supercell, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!