Workforce Management Specialist
You know it happens. We know it happens. Occasionally a broken network, an untimely glitch, or even a bulldog who eats phones for breakfast can cause a glorious gaming session to end in tears. Our Player Support team is here to turn those tears back into a smile. Supercell is committed to offering top-quality game experiences, and we deliver the support our players need and deserve if our games ever fail to hit that mark of excellence.
The sheer number of people playing Supercell games means that Player Support is in charge of a massive customer support operation through a network of trusted and talented partners. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Player Support is Supercell’s largest and most international team.
We are now looking for a new member to join the EMEA task force and putting effort into developing and sustaining our partnerships. That’s where you come in. Together with our key EMEA staff, you will handle the relationship from our HQ in Helsinki (Finland) with our partners in Europe, from A to Z. You will represent Supercell and ensure the best support experience for our players by identifying shortcomings, arranging priorities and optimising resources.
The person we are looking for is steeped in gaming culture. He or she has a strong background in customer support or vendor management, and has demonstrated a talent and passion for analytical thinking and sharing valid and useful insights. In order to pull your weight in our flat organisation and minimal hierarchy, it’s essential that you are self-driven and take decisions independently. This position has a strong operational focus and requires a lot of hands-on work, supporting the growth of two big teams in Europe, which means you will get your hands dirty. It’s up to you to decide the best, most efficient ways to pull that off. We work with lots of freedom, and the only limits to what’s achievable are set by your imagination.
- Work hand-in-hand with our EMEA staff to cultivate a trusted relationship with our BPOs in Europe
- Become an expert of Supercell games and our internal tools that we use to deliver support
- Analyse data and share your insights for top results
- Workforce management support (analysis, action planning, etc.) for our Vendor Managers
- Always keep up to speed with our internal subject matter experts, game developers and the player community
- Be the voice of our players in EMEA to channel valuable feedback towards our game development
- Passion for support, games, the developers who make them, and the players that love them (non-negotiable!)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- At least one year of experience in a support or vendor management role
- Excellent understanding of analytics and metrics, and the ability to utilize relevant data to improve personal and team work
- Empathic and culturally aware, with experience of working in multi-cultural teams
- A hands-on, self-sufficient individual that can work independently
- Ability to travel frequently (50 days/year minimum)
Supercell aims to create games that millions of people will play for years or decades to come. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games and are passionate about playing and crafting them, and you’re looking for a job that provides you ownership and independence, you’re in the right place.
Supercell isn’t an entertainment company, it isn’t a start-up, and it isn’t just any game company. Our focus sets us apart. Focus means saying no a lot. To release four games, we have killed fourteen. We’ve shut down marketing campaigns because they weren’t perfect for our players, and we’ve scrapped a ton of game features that were simply too niche.
We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at Supercell, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!
Why you will love it here
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Strong compensation and benefits
- We create great teams and take very good care of them
- You can put smiles on the faces of the 100 million people who play our games every single day
- Travel to our offices in Helsinki, Seoul, San Francisco, Tokyo and Shanghai as well as annual company off-site meetings