Admin Team Lead
We’re looking for an Admin Team Lead to join our small yet powerful Admin Team. The Admin Team is in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly with the teams - that Supercellians experience the best working culture imaginable. The Admin Team takes care of travel arrangements for the teams, organizes team days, company & team events and other internal events, and is the general support for the teams - from their benefit-based queries to swag related questions and everything in between.
In this role personality really matters - we’re looking for someone who has a real passion for helping people, a person who is both approachable and available for the team and other Supercellians. To succeed in this role, you should have a customer service mindset as you’ll be in the very heartbeat of maintaining and improving the unique employee experience for all the Supercellians.
An ideal Admin Lead will also need to understand the bigger picture, but not shy away from hard work and getting their hands dirty if and when needed. In practice this means that you’ll be leading the team but also working on similar tasks as the rest of the team and will jump in to help the team when needed.
- Creating, shaping and fostering a shared vision for the team
- Planning and executing goals with team
- Handling resource planning and execution for the team
- Collecting and giving regular feedback to the team
- Acting as the coach, mentor and sparring partner for the team
- Promoting self-care and well-being in the team
- Being the voice and face of the team to the rest of the company
- Being hands on - meaning the person would work on the same tasks as the rest of the team from travel arrangements, events, answering inquiries etc.
- Looking for tools, platforms and ways of working for best efficiency, quality and impact
- Updating benefits, perks and services and steering that they are on par across Supercell offices globally
- Coordinating communication across admin teams globally at Supercell and with other stakeholder teams in the company
- Communicating and negotiating with various partners such as travel agencies, corporate hotels, airlines etc.
- Genuine interest in people, understanding what it means to be coachlike
- Humble attitude and the ability to lead by example, and getting hands-on when needed
- Over 3 years of experience similar role, and +10 years of general working experience
- Some experience from leading a team, leading projects or external resources
- Previous experience from working in an international environment
- Previous experience with travel bookings & travel booking software
- Great communication skills
- Great organizational skills and project management skills
- Excellent English skills
- An interest in games (experience of Supercell’s games is a big plus!)