We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to expand our Tools and Tech team (TNT). The TNT team is a small and independent team that maintains our internal tech stack, and works seamlessly with our game teams to develop solutions and tools that revolutionise the way we develop games at Supercell.
We’re looking for someone like you, who ideally has years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably from the gaming industry. To be successful, you will need to be a proactive developer who works directly with game teams to deliver world-class mobile games.
While we’re mainly looking for an Android developer, we operate on iOS, MacOS, Linux and Windows too. If you have any experience in those platforms - that’s considered a plus!
- Maintaining, improving and developing the Android platform
- Integrating and supporting third party libraries
- Working closely with game teams, especially with Android related needs
- Identifying and implementing improvements on live and upcoming games
- Strong, professional experience using C++, Java, JNI and Android Framework
- Experience in Objective-C and iOS
- Strong experience releasing games on mobile devices
- Experience with the Play Store console, and Google Cloud Console
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Experience in writing custom tools for game development
- Game engine / 3D engine development experience
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
Nice to have
- Experience in writing plugins for 3rd party content creation tools, like Maya & Photoshop
- Experience releasing games 3rd party stores, specially in China