We are looking for an experienced AV specialist to join our global IT team. The position is based in our HQ in Helsinki but will include helping out our other offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai both remotely and onsite. The IT team is a multidisciplinary team that handles everything related to workstations, mobile devices, video conferencing, AV systems, servers, networks, software and user support. If someone needs something, we will find a way to fill that need (if it makes sense and sometimes even if it doesn’t).
We are looking for someone who already has seen the deep end of planning, building and maintaining large scale networked AV systems. You will need to both have a vision of how things should work and the will to execute that vision. We are looking for someone who can stick their hands in the mud and get things done and also manage partners and collaborate with different parties. As AV is more and more IP based we expect an understanding of how corporate networks work and how AV interfaces with them (terms like multicast, unicast and VLAN should make sense to you). Preferably you have already had to solve one or two network related AV problems. Our environment is not limited to just meeting rooms, instead you will also help out our event team with AV needs for events and be part of managing our auditorium and studio.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in finding out if Supercell would be a great fit for you - hit that apply button.
- Design, develop, build and maintain our global AV systems with the rest of the team
- Support our event people from AV side to create top notch internal and external events
- Help to keep our high end studio running smoothly
- Support our employees in their AV needs
- 5+ years of experience in building and maintaining AV systems
- Experience with Crestron NVX, NDI, Dante, Zoom, Cisco, Analog Way, Shure, QSC AVoIP
- Been in a leading part of building a complex office AV system from start to finish
- Experience in supporting corporate live events
- Understanding of how corporate networks work
- Familiarity with modern collaboration tools like Miro, Slack, Monday and Trello
- A solid interest in making AV systems secure
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Passion for technology and user experience design
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
- Experience from working in a global environment
- Studio and live production experience with state of the art systems and tools
- Broadcast, movie and video production experience
- Media and asset production experience
- Been part of building a new office and the AV system for that
- CTS-D certification