Data Scientist, Supercell ID
We’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our in-house development team for Supercell ID. The Supercell ID team is an independent product team developing an account service helping players to connect with their friends, discover new games and make online payments. The service is live in all Supercell games and we are expanding to include games from our investee companies. As a product, we are at the very beginning of our journey and we are actively adding new layers to offer players and games more value. If you are interested in being part of this journey, impacting millions of our players' experience of our games, this might just be the job for you!
- Support the team with data and analysis
- Define what data should be collected and what types of analysis that data enables
- Proactively provide actionable insights and shed light on previously unexplored aspects of player experience
- Contribute an analytical angle to product development discussions
- Together with the rest of the team, develop the vision and strategy for continuous improvement of Supercell ID services
- Experience in a Data Scientist or Data Analyst role, interpreting and visualizing data to provide actionable insight and conclusions on player behavior
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Python and its most popular visualization and data analysis libraries
- Knowledge of modern data processing technologies such as PySpark, columnar DBs, Athena, etc.
- Familiarity with any major cloud providers and their data related tooling (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Solid communication skills - being able to compile and translate data, numbers and analyses into normal English, and present findings to non-technical audiences
- Passion for games and improving player experience
- Proactivity and a curious mind
If this sounds like you, please send us your application (CV and Cover/motivational letter) below.