Digital Marketing, BizOps (Clash of Clans & Clash Royale)
We're looking for a Digital Marketing person to join our BizOps team. With only 340 employees in 4 offices, we believe in keeping our teams lean and powerful, where we value results oriented team players that have impeccable ownership and are both strategic and passionately hands-on to bring their vision to life.
You will be an integral member of the BizOps team, whose main job is to operate and grow the Clash of Clans and Clash Royale games out of Helsinki. You will own everything digital marketing related from communication strategy, Appstore optimization, to media planning and buying operations. You are also a product minded and entrepreneurial problem solver that is passionate about continuing to grow the performance of globally massive live games!
We pride ourselves on the level of thoughtfulness, quality and focus put into every aspect of our work. Be it the games themselves, or how we communicate them to our players – we are passionate about not compromising on quality ever and choosing a long term approach to make Supercell a truly global games company that will last for many decades to come.
All of this is way easier said than done. It takes vision, commitment, and super talented (and perhaps slightly crazy) people who will pursue only the very best work possible. If that sounds like you (including the “slightly crazy” part), then we welcome you to apply.
- Own the wide spectrum of digital marketing efforts for Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, and develop the communication and media strategies and plans across our ecosystem. The scope is everything digital from collaborating on an industry first influencer marketing initiative to designing and running traditional globally scaled performance marketing campaigns.
- Define product marketing metrics, objectives, and key results to prioritize and measure the success of all key initiatives, and get better each time!
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams – Game Development, LiveOps, Global Marketing, Community Management, Brand Marketing, and Data Science, to create impactful and scalable digital communication campaigns.
- Own the digital media strategy, planning, and buying operations across everything from brand marketing campaigns to UA.
- Develop and manage external partner relationships in order to bring your strategic vision to life.
- Take risks and drive innovation for growth through constant experiments and A/B testing across multiple platforms with a balanced approach between art and science.
- Stay on top of the most up to date industry trends, competitive digital landscape, user needs, and the latest digital marketing products and vehicles to continuously “innovate” and polish up on the “brilliant basics.”
- Fluency in English
- Digital Marketing Experience: 5+ Years of experience in a Digital Marketing discipline either on the client, agency, or publisher side, with proven results in strategy development, campaign planning and media buying operations for $5 million+ USD campaigns.
- Agency Management Experience: 3+ Years of experience either working for or managing a marketing/digital agency
- Performance Marketing Experience: Proven experience with full ownership of a large scale digital UA and/or Re-engagement campaign from planning to buying.
- Partner Marketing/Co-Marketing: Enjoys growing and managing key relationships and is comfortable owning the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from ideation to execution
- Entrepreneurial Team Player: Digital marketing veteran that loves ambiguity and is a self-starter who loves to take risks by collaborating in a truly flat organization
- Ownership/Independence: Exceptional ownership, project management and prioritization skills – own everything like it’s your own business
- Impact and Results Driven: Strong ability to assess performance both qualitatively and quantitatively to meet objectives and goals, and understands the importance of scale and impact
- Strategic & Analytical: Strategic mindset to develop a vision, and the hands-on desire to execute and bring ideas to life, then possess the ability to revisit the big picture