We’re now looking for a Marketing Lead in Helsinki to help drive our marketing efforts and raise our performance bar to the next level together with our talented global marketers. We are in search of a player-experience-obsessed marketer and a compassionate leader that has a proven track record of leading global marketing communication campaigns that drive impact. This person will be critical to raising our Supercell Marketing bar and will collaborate excessively with every marketing discipline, game developers, as well as all other global operations teams.
He/she will lead a team of marketers that represent key marketing disciplines across multiple games – Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing, Media, and esports. This person will enable those around him/her regardless of reporting lines, cultivate an environment of empowerment and support, and thrive on “making impact together.”
What we are NOT looking for is someone who will lead in a top-down way, be married to old ways of doing things even if they have previously worked, is not receptive to nor embraces change where needed, builds kingdoms rather than capabilities, nor finds hands-on-involvement to be exciting.
This is an extremely important and unique role that will require strong leadership and communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit, balanced understanding of the art and science of marketing, and most importantly the deep passion for empowering others. leading a team full of talented marketers that span across multiple disciplines. This position will report directly to the global Supercell COO. Please let us know if this looks like the next big challenge in your career and if you think you would be able to make an impact right away!
- Lead the Marketing team in Helsinki by empowering and enabling teammates across Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, esports, Performance Marketing, and Brand Marketing.
- Build best-in-class holistic marketing capabilities through objective/goal setting, strategy development, campaign planning and holistic execution.
- Drive cross functional collaboration and build trustworthy connections with Game Developers, other Game Operations disciplines (Community Management, Business & Operations, etc.), PR, Legal, and other marketers from other offices.
- Derive insights from data (business performance, player behavior, general consumer insights, digital media insights, etc.) and develop strategies that drive product growth.
- Invent, operationalize, and manage processes and remove roadblocks to enable the Marketing team to move faster, work smarter, and take more risks.
- Develop Product Marketing, Growth, and Channels marketing strategies including annual and ad hoc planning processes.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key existing and potential new external and industry partners (platforms, publishers, creative agencies, media agencies, etc.).
- 12+ years of B2C marketing experience preferably in the entertainment, consumer packaged goods, or e-commerce industries.
- 3+years of experience leading and developing a team of marketers.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Strong backbone, with ability to embrace and most importantly drive change and continuously seek for improvement.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence and passion to collaborate and empower stakeholders across multiple disciplines – game development, business and operations, community management, other marketing offices, PR, legal, and etc.
- Proven track record of leading multi-million-dollar global marketing communication campaigns in a cross functional environment via hands on goal setting, digital strategy development and holistic campaign planning.
- Growth mindset with passion for problem solving, innovation, and risk taking.
- Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, and self-starting.
- Passion for games and being obsessed with delivering the best player experience.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Helsinki