Senior Game Artist (2D/3D), Brawl Stars
Supercell structure is based on the idea of having small, independent teams. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. Working as an artist at Supercell is not an exception to this, and our Game Artists typically have the skills of a generalist and shift their focus area based on the game they work on.
The Brawl Stars team is looking for a Senior 2D/3D Game Artist who can create in-game ready real-time 3D character assets independently while also being able to contribute with concepts and collaborating with outsourcing partners. We are not looking for just any artist, but a Game Artist that loves, plays, lives and breathes games. You will be surrounded by people who will help you become a better game developer each day, inspire you and push you to break mobile games as we know them today. And you will also do the same to the people you are working with.
During the years at Supercell, you might also join another game team, and work both with existing IP’s and new, unpublished games. Whatever it is you are working on, you'll own it. You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level. As a game artist at Supercell, you will be responsible for the visual style, design, UI and the overall look of the game you are working on.
- Create in-game ready, real-time 3D character assets
- Support the development of character/skin concepts
- Support the game development process from A to Z
- Collaborate with outsourcing partners (2D/3D)
- Make the game the best it could be with the full range of skills
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create production quality 3D game assets and stylised textures
- Ability to create character/skin concepts for existing and new styles
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. concepts, UI design, etc.)