Senior Gameplay Animator, Brawl Stars
The Brawl team is full of creative professionals who work together everyday to develop the world of Brawl Stars, including a diverse cast of brawlers with their own quirky personalities. In order to bring each brawler and their story to life in the game, the team is now looking for a creative and passionate Gameplay Animator to create amazing in-game character animations.
As an animator in Brawl Stars, your main focus will be to give life to new Brawlers in collaboration with the rest of the team. Your input and creative vision will be necessary to create appealing, high-quality character animations. Depending on your skills and interests, you can expand to other areas as well (e.g. 2D concept art, vfx etc). You will collaborate with other artists, game designers and programmers to create unique Brawlers, skins and a bunch of other content for the game. If you are up to this exciting challenge, we’d love to hear from you and see your animation reel / portfolio. And if curious, you can also check out one of our animator's Lightbox presentation here.
- Using your creativity and imagination to make appealing animations for new brawlers and skins
- Implementation and testing of animation and character assets in game
- Rigging new characters
- Managing outsourcing partners
- General game development and pipeline support, for example helping other teams with animation and marketing assets
- Working together with the rest of the game team to make Brawl Stars constantly better
- Excellent understanding of stylized 3D animation
- Excellent proficiency in Maya, including rigging and technical knowledge
- Ideally also some additional skills to support game development, e.g. 2D concept art, 3D art, vfx, technical art
- Proactive and good problem solving skills
- Passion for games and making in-game animations