Senior UI/UX Artist
We are currently looking for Senior UI/UX Artists to join our game teams in Helsinki. Yes, you read it right - we have multiple game teams who would love to have a dedicated UI/UX artist to join their team. Depending on your interests and skills, you can join a team developing a brand new game, or the Clash Royale team.
At Supercell, we believe that small teams that find a way to work well together have the potential to create memorable games. It’s important that each team member takes pride in their work and knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality and fun to players.
As a UI/UX artist at Supercell, you will work closely with game designers, game programmers, and game artists, and create interfaces that simplify and communicate gameplay and features. You will also make important decisions about the overall look of the game, take ownership for screen designs and create UI art elements that enhance player experience and engagement.
No matter if you focus on developing a brand new UI and UX for a game still in development, or developing new features for an existing game with a massive and passionate player base, your responsibility is to ensure a seamless and easy to understand UX flow for all of the players.
If you find yourself obsessing over UI and UX, and believe that small changes to design and interfaces can have a giant impact, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the overall design of the game
- Create and implement UI screens and UI art elements
- Communicate UX vision and design ideas to team-members, collaborate to get designs in-game
- Support the development of the game with any additional skills
- Passionate about UI/UX design and making the best possible user experience for the players
- Passionate about (mobile) games
- Proactive doer who takes responsibility and pride in their own work when given the freedom to work independently
- Proficient in Photoshop and Flash/Animate
- Strong cross-discipline communication skills
- Being a great teammate - we believe making games is a team sport
- Please include a portfolio/work samples as part of your application
Nice to Have's
- Experience with 3D modelling
- Animation (UI) or vfx skills are considered a huge plus
On the Job
Wonder what working here could be like? Read about the experience of a marketing artist who joined Supercell here!