Senior UI/UX Artist, New Game
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Artist to join one of our new game teams. At Supercell, we believe that small teams that find a way to work well together have the potential to create memorable games. It’s important that each team member takes pride in their work and knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality and fun to players. We’d love to work with like-minded individuals who find smaller teams and taking ownership over their work enticing.
Our team is looking for someone who is extremely passionate about user experience. We think the right person for this role will obsess over UI and UX and believes that small changes to design and interfaces can have a giant impact. We also believe that someone who has empathy for players is most likely to find success in this role.
The main focus of this role will be to develop and implement top-notch UI/UX for one of our new games in development. Working closely with game designers, programmers, and artists, you’ll create interfaces that simplify and communicate gameplay and features. You will also make important decisions about the overall look of the game, take ownership for screen designs, and develop art elements that enhance player experience and engagement.
- Develop intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the overall design of the game
- Create and implement UI screens/elements
- Communicate UX vision and design ideas to team-members, collaborate to get designs in-game
- Support the development of the game with any additional skills
- Passionate about UI/UX design
- Passionate about (mobile) games
- Proactive doer
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proficient in Flash/Animate
- Strong cross-discipline communication skills
- Be a great teammate
Nice to Have(s)
- Traditional animation skills and VFX experience are a big plus
- Experience with 3D modelling