Supercell Level Up Program
Supercell's Level Up program brings together a team consisting of six people who want to make mobile games. Together you will be just like any other game team at Supercell, you’ll have your own team space, equipment and you get a front row seat to see how global mobile games are made. We won’t teach you how to code or draw or design – you should have a sufficient level of knowledge and skills in your own discipline. What we will do is show you how games are made at Supercell, and you get to work in a team where you are independently making your own decisions, working together as a team, learning, trying, failing. If you get stuck you’ll get help from a dedicated team who are there to support you.
You’ll have six months to deliver at least one company playable to all of Supercell’s employees, and you’ll get feedback from arguably the best mobile game developers in the world. As part of the program, you’ll also get insight into how one of the world’s leading studios make games, including how they think about data, marketing and serving players.
This is a fixed-term, six-month program that starts in January 2022.
- Experience in making games – at home, school, university or your friend’s aunt’s garage
- Technically sufficient skills to independently apply your craft
- Programmers: C++, C# and/or Java programming skills
- Artists: illustration/2D concept and/or 3D art skills
- Others: game design, balancing, game economics, QA, etc.
- Passion or interest in mobile games
- Experience working in a team environment
- Communication skills
- English skills
- Ability to work in Finland: citizenship, residency or permit including Finnish tax card
How to apply
- Send your application through this webpage (you'll find the application form at the bottom of this page)
- Your application should include a CV/resume where we can see what your level of experience is, what projects and games you have worked on, and what technical skills you have, including what tech stack you are familiar with (e.g. Unity, Unreal); you can use this template if you don't have one of your own
- Send us examples of your work – anything from finished games to concepts or WIP
- Fill in any other information requested in the application form
The deadline for applying is Sunday October 10th, 2021 at 23:59 EEST. After that we will let you know if you have been chosen for follow up interviews or not. We aim to respond to everyone who has submitted a real genuine application. Final decisions on who will be selected for the program will be made by the end of November.