Tools / Tech Programmer
We are looking for an experienced Programmer for our Tools and Tech team (TNT). The TNT team is a small and independent team that maintains our internal tech stack, and works seamlessly with our game teams to develop solutions and tools that revolutionize the way we develop games at Supercell.
We’re looking for someone like you, who ideally has years of experience, and knowledge acquired from the gaming industry. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a proactive programmer who works directly with game teams to deliver world-class mobile games.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in finding out if Supercell would be a great fit for you - hit that apply button.
- Maintaining, improving and developing editors, tools and plugins for game content creation and graphics pipelines on Windows and Mac OS platforms
- Working closely with game teams, especially with game artists
- Identifying and implementing improvements on live and upcoming games
- Strong, professional experience using C++
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Experience in writing custom editors and tools for game development
- Game engine / 3D engine development experience
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
- Experience in writing plugins for 3rd party content creation tools, like Maya & Photoshop
- Experience in iOS / Android development
- Experience in Flash / Animate