We are looking for a passionate and experienced User Experience Designer to join our Shanghai studio, which is our first development studio outside of Finland. If you are someone who has a tremendous amount of innovative game UI/UX design ideas and you would like to put them to use with a world-class team in the world’s largest gaming market, then this is a perfect role for you.
Your main focus will be on developing game UI/UX for one of our new projects. Working closely with game designers and artists, you will create intuitive UX flows that holistically connect all parts of a game, and bring them to life through appealing UI design. At Supercell, you're immersed in a culture that emphasizes independence and learning. You enjoy working as part of a team but are hungry to take responsibility on an individual level. We feel that talent feeds talent, and that’s why we work together to create the best possible designs.
- Develop intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the game design
- Define the holistic UX vision for a game
- Build presentations, wireframes, or in-engine prototypes (with help from the team) as needed for UX vision alignment and implementation
- Communicate your UX vision and design ideas to team-members, collaborate to get designs in-game
- Collaborate with artists on applying and evolving the UI style
- Solid and proven experience of UX design
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, ProtoPie; if you enjoy design prototyping using a game engine like Unity, that is a plus
- Strong cross-discipline communication skills
- Open-minded about differences in UX patterns for audiences across the world
- Demonstrate pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Demonstrate modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
- Mandarin language capabilities is a plus