Content & Outsourcing Team Lead
We’re looking for an experienced Content & Outsourcing Team Lead to join us, as we have a desire to do more for our players. We’re looking to scale and take our content & outsourcing function to the next level, by redefining how we work both internally, and with partners that help us make games loved and played by millions.
In this role you will help set up the team and the function, work with talented people and streamline the workflows between game teams, external partners and the content & outsourcing team.
By scaling how we work with content & outsourcing, we help teams stay small and work more flexibly, allowing the game teams to focus on their games and development as they should. As a team lead you will also be making sure we leverage internally our knowledge and resources across teams and offices, removing obstacles and distractions and dealing with a range of matters, from partner management to long-term planning. This is not any ordinary outsourcing team we’re putting together. You’ll have a chance to build a tight yet impactful team that should re-imagine the way we make content for our beloved players.
- Develop and maintain a shared vision for the Content & Outsourcing team
- Plan objectives and goals together with the team
- Deliver on vision and shared plan, driving results
- Ensure clear communication and good collaboration among game teams, external partners and Content & Outsourcing team
- Drive and coordinate work across multiple game teams to prevent prioritization conflicts between teams
- Allocate resources and hire new team members when needed
- Drive and lead team projects from idea to delivery – solid project management and organizational skills
- Give and seek regular and actionable feedback
- Make hard calls when needed
- Create a safe work environment as well as trust and belonging within the team
- Promote self-care and well-being within the team
- Over 5 years experience working with content creation and outsourcing, and part of that in a similar role leading a team
- Understanding of game or product development cycles as well as partner management
- Excellent track record of leading an international team, as well as working with different teams and functions
- Humble attitude and the ability to lead by example, getting hands-on when needed in the content and outsourcing work
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to execute on major projects
- Track record of successfully managed projects
- Excellent coordination and administrative skills, both in-studio and across offices
- Overall good people management and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Genuine passion for games
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to us!