Food & Beverage
We could not be more excited about moving into our new home in Helsinki, our new office building called Wood City. We're looking for a superstar to run everything related to Food & Beverage at our new office. Ideally you have experience from the restaurant and hospitality industry, running the logistics of a restaurant or hotel. You will be running operations for our top floor restaurant with the external team you'll build, consisting of external operators and partners. Your first task will be setting up the restaurant to serve a bunch of hungry international game developers from daily home cooked lunch to fine dining meals for special occasions.
Let's not forget about coffee! We can't imagine Wood City without a proper coffee bar, so you will have to make sure we get served that sweet dark elixir when our coffee tooth starts aching. In addition to this you have yourself a ton of ideas on how to set up and run the most fun food & beverage world in Helsinki, and the heart of our new home.
- Build and run operations for our restaurant, canteen, coffee bar and meetings' catering for about 250 people
- Finding and contracting external operators for the restaurant and coffee bar
- Logistics for everything related to food & beverage at our office
- Finding and setting up agreements with other external service providers and operators
- Working together with internal international teams to optimize the best experience for our Supercellians
- Consult on food & beverage at internal and external events
- At least 7 years of experience in running a restaurant or big kitchen
- Experience from buying services and managing inventories
- Solid knowledge of inventories, budgets etc.
- Fluent English skills, both verbal and written
- Genuine interest in the restaurant and food scene
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Proactiveness and hands-on attitude
- Willingness to learn and try out new things
- Experience from working as a supervisor
- Passion for games. We want to work with someone who loves games as much as we do
- Previous background as a chef is considered a plus but not necessary
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
We believe this is one of the coolest jobs out there. If this sounds like you, send your CV and motivational letter to us through our website!