Animator / 3D Artist
Supercell's structure is based on the idea of having small, independent teams. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. Working as an artist at Supercell is not an exception to this, and therefore the Clash Mini team is now looking for a Game Artist who will specialize in visual effects but is able to contribute in other areas of game development as well.
We are not looking for just any artist, but we're looking for a Game Artist who loves, plays, lives, and breathes games. You will be surrounded by people who will help you become a better game developer each day, inspiring you and pushing you to break the mould of mobile games as we currently know them. Of course, you will be a similar source of inspiration to everyone around you, too.
During a career at Supercell, it's very likely that you will find yourself working both on existing IPs as well as on entirely new and unpublished games. Whatever it is that you'll be working on, you will be the person who owns it. You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level. Our teams are small and agile, and we strongly believe in the creative freedom of an artist. As a game artist at Supercell, you will be responsible for the overall look of the game you are working on.
- Create 3D animation
- Create 3D models
- Support the game development process from A to Z
- Make the game the best it can be with your full range of skills
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Basic drawing skills
- Experience with game engines (eg. Unity, Unreal)
- Ability to create production-quality skeleton based animations for 3D environments, game assets, stylized textures
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. concepting, UI, VFX, etc.) is a big plus
On the Job
Wonder what working here could be like? Read about the experience of a marketing artist who joined Supercell here!