Supercell wants to create games to last for years to come. Every day, an astounding (and growing) number of people play Supercell’s games, Brawl Stars, Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Boom Beach and Clash Royale. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be around forever. Our game development teams work non-stop evolving our games and keeping players entertained. The marketing team does the same to bring new players in and to use different media channels to ensure existing players stay engaged.
Supercell’s media team endeavors to put our games in front of potential and existing players, like no other mobile games. We are just getting started and have a ton of stuff we want to try and learn. So if you know your way around media planning, user acquisition, and partner management across a range of channels, keep reading. If you have a personal passion for games and the vision and commitment to plan and execute Supercell’s media buys, then see below and apply!
- Structure and launch media campaigns, optimizing towards appropriate goals and KPIs
- Devise, execute and analyze tests (creatives, channels, media products, app store)
- Help to identify new media opportunities and to grow existing partnerships
- Analyze media effectiveness and ROI, together with Supercell’s Marketing Analytics team, creative teams, and game team Data Scientists
- 2+ years planning media buying experience, with specific experience buying on mobile user acquisition and advertising channels
- Combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong communication skills are a must (both internally and externally)
- Passion for games
- In-depth understanding of media buying and ad ecosystem, from creative types to media products
- Must have strong attention to detail along with the ability to collaborate and interface with both technical and creative colleagues