Senior Game Artist
Small teams of Supercellians are constantly developing new games and working together to bring their concepts to life. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. That’s why we’re now looking for passionate artists who can and are willing to work on multiple different areas such as 2D concepts, in-game ready 3D assets, UI, vfx or animation - you name it. You can join either a new game team or one of our existing live games. Whatever it is you are working on, you'll own it.
You can have your own special skill (or two), and we don’t expect you to be perfect in everything. What’s more important is your willingness to work on different areas in the game, depending on what the game needs, and to have a broad enough skill set to be able to do so. And most importantly, we’re not looking for any kind of artists but Game Artists who love, live and breathe games. You’ll be surrounded by game programmers, artists and community managers and others who do too. Together, you’ll work to build worlds, characters and games to be loved and enjoyed by millions and millions of players for years to come!
- Developing the visual style, design and overall look of the game
- Creating beautiful, engaging game characters, assets and environments
- Developing visual concepts and ideas, as well as just generally creating 3D, 2D, vfx and/or UI art for mobile games
- Support team in game design, working closely with programmers, community and everyone else on a tightly knit game team
- Previous experience in game development and making game art
- Capability to independently create concept sketches and maybe even final renderings/tweaks and animations
- Ability to create a variety of production quality, Supercell style game art
- Pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
- At least some experience with 3D softwares and making 3D game art is a plus
- Passion for games, especially Supercell games
- Please include a portfolio/work samples as part of your application