Performance Marketing & Media Strategy
Supercell wants to create games to last for years to come. Every day, an astounding (and growing) number of people play Supercell's games, Brawl Stars, Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Boom Beach, & Clash Royale. That doesn't necessarily mean they'll be around forever. Our game development teams work non-stop evolving our games and keeping players entertained. The marketing team does the same to bring new players in and to use different media channels to ensure existing players stay engaged.
Supercell's media team endeavors to put our games in front of potential and existing players, like no other mobile games. We started this process over a year ago and have learned, along the way, that certain media placements can connect and delight players and non-players, alike.
We are just getting started and have a ton of stuff we want to try and learn. So if you know your way around media plans, performance marketing, user acquisition, partner management, strategy, and investments across a range of channels, keep reading. If you have a personal passion for games and the vision and commitment to plan and execute Supercell's media buys, then see below and apply!
- Help determine how to best invest Supercell's resources to maximize the number and value of our players.
- Evaluate and develop international campaign plans across a range of paid media channels: TV, OOH, Cinema, Streaming Video, Desktop Display/Search, etc.
- Partner with external media agency teams to develop plans and purchase media plans
- Continue to build and maintain strategic partnerships with Google, Facebook, and Ad Networks
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with other marketing team members.
- Analyze media effectiveness and ROI, together with Supercell's Marketing Analytics team and game team Data Scientists
- 5+ years planning media buying experience, with specific experience buying high-profile TV and OOH campaigns
- Combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills
- Superior negotiating and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills are a must (both internally and externally)
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing (or equivalent)
- Passion for games
- In-depth understanding of media planning, strategy, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
- Must have strong attention to detail along with the ability to collaborate and interface with both technical and creative colleagues
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.