We're looking for a Chief Accountant to join our Finance Team - a small powerhouse based in Helsinki. We're looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic accounting talent who loves debits, credits and games. You don't need to be the most experienced Accountant, but you need to live for accounting, enjoy mobile games, and be willing to learn whatever you need to become possibly one of the best Chief Accountants in the country.
What's on the table then? Well, you get to tackle the accounting of one of the world's biggest game companies by revenue, yet your new home base is small enough for you to know everyone by name! We're also a really nice bunch of people and we'll do everything to make sure you feel at home here and that you are set up for success!
Hungry yet? If so – hit that apply button and send us your application! And don't forget your cover letter!
- Independently prepare subsidiary company accounting and payroll, financial statements and related government reports and payments
- Participate in parent company accounting and period-end closing
- Participate in purchase invoice and travel claim processing
- Participate in payroll administration
- A completed degree in Business/Economics and knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience in financial statements preparation and experience in different accounting functions – you master debits & credits fluently
- MS Excel skills and experience with accounting systems and databases
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Passion for games
- Passion to learn and grow within accounting, a service-minded attitude and a proactive and flexible approach in general
- Confidence, reliability and accuracy – with a sense of materiality in accounting and analytical thinking
- Experience in working in any international environment is considered a plus