Data Analyst, Investments Team
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Investments team at Supercell working closely with our Growth Lead. The team supports studios around the world who share Supercell’s vision of creating remarkable, memorable games. We are focusing on helping those studios grow and scale by enabling them with insights to unlock their full potential.
In this role, you will help drive actionable insights through data analytics to help our portfolio of investee studios grow. You understand the challenges, demands and tools of performance marketing and user acquisition at scale. You will work with teams to integrate and standardize new data systems as well as collaborate to build internal facing tools for interacting with data. As a team, we are still at the beginning of our journey and are continuing to evaluate how to best support the needs of our investee companies. If you are interested in being part of this journey and impacting millions of players around the globe, then this might be the right fit for you!
- Define what data should be collected and what types of analysis that data enables
- Support with ad hoc requests related to data validity and semantics
- Collaborate with engineering to build & maintain batch and real-time data pipelines
- Proactively come up with actionable analyses across game design, monetization strategies, marketing strategies
- Collaborate with Investee companies to advise, support, & share learnings with their teams
- Collaborate with other scientists and engineers to expand the ways we are using our data to improve our games
- Work with internal teams or external contractors to build and deliver tools
- Together with the rest of the team, develop and execute on a strategy to enable growth of investee studios
- Years of experience in working as a data analyst or similar role
- Coding skills with R or python, and SQL at a proficient level
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken, especially for non-technical audience
- Passion for games and improving player experience
- Proactivity and a curious mind
- Relevant background and advanced knowledge of statistics, visualization, programming, or related skills
- Familiarity with Marketing APIs / SDKs (AppsFlyer, Facebook, Google, etc)
- Familiarity with BI tools (Periscope, Looker, Tableau)
If this sounds like you, please send us your application (CV and Cover/motivational letter) below.