Digital Marketing, Clash of Clans
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing professional for our Clash of Clans team. You will be an integral member of the game team in Helsinki and your main task is to build out and execute the overall global digital marketing strategy for one of the most successful mobile games to date. We want all of our games to be played for decades and remembered forever, and Clash of Clans is a perfect example of that. Millions of people love and play our game every day, and you will need to own the digital life cycle communication towards all potential, existing, and churned Clashers by communicating what is needed to the right people at the right time. We are super excited to open up this role and having a new member on our team. If you are too then keep reading and send us your application!
- Own the digital marketing efforts for Clash of Clans and develop the communication and media strategies across our digital ecosystem. The scope is everything digital from collaborating on an industry first influencer marketing initiative to designing traditional globally scaled performance marketing campaigns.
- Define product marketing metrics, objectives, and key results to prioritize and measure the success of all key initiatives.
- Collaborate brilliantly with multiple internal teams – Game Development, Live Ops, Global Marketing, Community Management, Brand Marketing, and Data Science, to create impactful and scalable digital communication campaigns.
- Develop and manage external partner relationships across creative and media agencies and digital publishers to bring your strategic vision to life.
- Drive innovation and growth through constant experiments, A/B testing across multiple platforms with a balanced approach between art and science.
- Stay on top of the most up to date industry trends, competitive digital landscape, user needs, and the latest digital marketing products and vehicles to continuously "innovate" and polish up on the "brilliant basics."
- Fluency in English
- B2C Digital Marketing Experience: 7+ Years of experience in a Digital Marketing discipline either on the client, agency, or publisher side, with proven results in strategy development, campaign planning and execution for $5 million+ USD campaigns
- Agency Management Experience: 3+ Years of experience either working for or managing a marketing/digital agency
- Performance Marketing Experience: Proven experience with full ownership of a large scale digital UA and/or Re-engagement campaign
- Partner Marketing/Co-Marketing: enjoys growing and managing key relationships and is comfortable owning the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from ideation to execution
- Entrepreneurial Team Player: seasoned marketing veteran that loves ambiguity and is a self-starter who is capable to collaborate in a flat organization
- Ownership/Independence: extremely strong ownership, project management and prioritization skills – own everything like it's your own business
- Impact and Results Driven: strong ability to assess performance both qualitatively and quantitatively to meet objectives and goals, and understands the importance of scale and impact
- Strategic & Analytical: strategic mindset to develop a vision, and the hands-on desire to execute and bring ideas to life, then ability to re-visit the big picture
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (includes company and team off-sites, industry conferences, global partner management)
- Passion and interest in games
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.