Our small team is focused on building great games that can be played by many players for many years. Every part of the game, from design to code, needs to be high quality in order to reach this goal. While it is important for developers to look after their own work, we believe having extra eyes that are laser-focused on quality and players’ experience is going to help tremendously.
As a Game Quality Tester, your main focus is to improve the quality of the game from players’ perspective and from software development’s perspective. You are developing and maintaining the testing of our games and producing lists of things that can improve our games from bug reports to experience feedback.
If you are a passionate Game Tester with good design sense, this is your chance to take on the Game Quality Tester responsibilities in a team that makes it possible to run games for tens of millions of players around the globe every single day.
- Design, develop and apply testing processes for our games to improve game quality and player experience.
- Develop tools and applications to enhance developer productivity in the game testing life cycle
- Plan and execute tests against requirements
- Manage external vendors to help scale the capability of testing.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of experience testing games.
- 10+ years of playing games on different platforms including mobile and PC.
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and the Game Development Life Cycle
- Technical understanding and experience with testing of mobile technologies including iOS and Android
- Experience with testing tools, build systems (Jenkins), bug-tracking systems and version control
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work both individually on a project and in a team environment
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Shanghai, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Shanghai is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.
We believe this is one of the coolest jobs out there. If this sounds like you, send your CV and motivational letter to us through our website!