Marketing Data Engineer - Marketing Technology
Supercell wants to create games that last for years to come. Every day, an astounding number of people play our games: Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars. This doesn’t happen by accident. Our game development teams work non-stop on evolving our games and keeping players entertained. The marketing team does the same to bring new players into our games and to engage our players on different media and social platforms so they continue to play our games.
Supercell’s Marketing Technology team is hiring! We’re looking for a Marketing Data Engineer who will work closely with our Media and Analytics team. The role will focus on developing and providing the tools and data pipelines necessary to allow marketers across Supercell to accomplish their goals. You will maintain and improve our data infrastructure and analysis tools and work with your fellow engineers and data scientists to establish best practices for creating systems and datasets that marketing will use. As a small team, each individual can have a large impact on our marketing tools and platforms that can scale and impact millions of players around the globe. If this sounds inspiring to you, then this might be the right fit for you!
- Identify data needs for the marketing team, understand specific requirements for metrics and analysis, and build efficient and scalable data pipelines to enable a data-informed marketing approach
- Develop and maintain marketing databases, datasets, ETLs, and warehouses to enable advanced segmentation, targeting, automation, and reporting
- Work alongside other data engineers to improve the infrastructure for data collection, storage and processing
- Work with external contractors to build and deliver tools
- Build and configure integrations with ad networks, ad tech platforms and tools
- 5+ years of working experience in a growth, software, or data engineering role
- Skilled with Python and/or Java and SQL
- Experience with AWS data stack (Athena, S3, Glue)
- Familiarity with large scale data warehouse technologies (Spark, BigQuery, Databricks)
- Knowledge of build, deployment and orchestration tools (Azkaban or Airflow, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker)
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Solid communication skills, ability to communicate with non-technical people
- Passion for games
- Proactivity and a curious mind
- Mobile game experience preferred
- Experience with integrating and aggregating media and spend data from advertising partners and platforms into databases, warehouses, and marketing systems
- Familiarity with Marketing APIs / SDKs (AppsFlyer, Facebook, Google, etc)
- Familiarity with BI tools (Periscope, Looker, Tableau)
If this sounds like you, please send us your application (CV and Cover/motivational letter) below.