Senior Game Artist, New Game
Small teams of Supercellians are constantly developing new games and working together to bring their concepts to life. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. That’s why we’re now looking for passionate artists who can and are willing to work on multiple different areas such as 2D concepts, in-game ready 3D assets, UI, VFX, or animation - you name it. You will join a new game team and develop an original art style & theme that supports the gameplay.
You can have your own special skill (or two), and we don’t expect you to be perfect in everything. What’s more important is your willingness to work on different areas in the game, depending on what the game needs, and to have a broad enough skill set to be able to do so. And most importantly, we’re not looking for any kind of artists but Game Artists who love, live and breathe games. You’ll be surrounded by game programmers, artists and community managers, and others who do too. Together, you’ll work to build worlds, characters, and games to be loved and enjoyed by millions and millions of players for years to come!
- Developing the visual style, design, and overall look of the game; the art vision must distinctively stand out
- Creating beautiful, engaging game characters, assets, and environments
- Developing visual concepts and ideas, as well as just generally creating 3D, 2D, VFX, and/or UI art for mobile games
- Support team in game design, working closely with programmers, community, and everyone else on a tightly knit game team
- Excellent understanding of stylized 2D VFX
- Previous experience in game development and making game art
- Capability to independently create concept sketches and maybe even final renderings/tweaks and animations
- Ability to create a variety of production quality, Supercell style game art
- Pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
- At least some experience with 3D software and making 3D game art is a plus
- Passion for games, especially Supercell games
- Please include a portfolio/work samples as part of your application