Senior Game Artist, New Game
Small teams of Supercellians are constantly developing new games and working together to bring their concepts to life. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. That’s why we’re now looking for passionate artists who can and are willing to work on multiple different areas such as 2D concepts, in-game ready 3D assets, UI, VFX, or animation - you name it. You will join a new game team and develop an original art style & theme that supports the gameplay.
You can have your own special skill (or two), and we don’t expect you to be perfect in everything. What’s more important is your willingness to work on different areas in the game, depending on what the game needs, and to have a broad enough skill set to be able to do so. And most importantly, we’re not looking for any kind of artists but Game Artists who love, live and breathe games. You’ll be surrounded by game programmers, artists and community managers, and others who do too. Together, you’ll work to build worlds, characters, and games to be loved and enjoyed by millions and millions of players for years to come!
- Creating amazing game art, focusing on in-game ready, real-time 3D assets
- Participating in the creation of new character and environment concepts, and contributing with own concept ideas
- Working together with the whole game team, supporting the game development process from A to Z
- Collaborating with art outsourcing (2D/3D) partners, providing feedback etc
- Making the game the best it could be with full range of skills
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, etc.)
- Experience with game engines (eg. Unity, Unreal)
- Ability to create production quality 3D game assets and stylised textures
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. animation, VFX, UI design etc) is a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in game development and making game art