We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our global Recruitment team.
You will partner with the digital craftsmen who create, support and market the world’s best mobile games, helping them build their ultimate teams that bring fun and enjoyment to millions and millions of players.
You’ll also be part of a global team that seeks out talent from around the world, works continuously on providing the best candidate experience, relocates our new colleagues to Finland, and onboards them to one of the most exciting companies in the world. We're also pretty easy-going and fun to be around. Some of us do a lot of other cool things that make us who we are as colleagues, so you’ll probably pick up one thing or two about photography, potato farming, beard oil and New Zealand.
We’ll be honest with you: if you enjoy wearing a suit and tie every day, sitting in pointless meetings most of the time and telling people what to do rather than doing it yourself, then stop reading here. We can’t promise you free gems but we can promise you exciting challenges, adrenaline and fun times!
- Identify and engage world class gaming talent for positions within programming, QA, game art, game design and game development, community & player experience, marketing and support, through different channels including headhunting, advertising, referral generation & industry events
- Partner with Hiring Managers and team members to help define position requirements, create job descriptions and manage expectations around hiring
- Guide candidates through the interview process ensuring best-in-class experience and strong assessment for hiring groups
- Maintain and deliver strong hiring-related data to both the hiring groups and leadership team
- Continuously grow and contribute to a team that is hellbent on building the world’s best recruitment function for Supercell
- Direct hands-on recruiting/headhunting experience in an in-house environment
- Experience in hiring for both technical and non-technical roles
- Experience with candidate experience, D&I, recruitment events or other recruitment or talent acquisition and employer branding related projects
- Ideally previous experience working in an international environment
- Solid communication skills
- Organizational and project management skills, attention to detail
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves - we don’t have any spectators here :)
- A humble and curious approach to life in general
- Excellent English skills
- A passion for games
If this sounds like you and gets you excited, we’re looking forward to receiving your application! You can easily apply by sending us the following documents through our application form below:
- Your updated resume
- A one-pager where you describe the Talent Acquisition project that you're proudest of having worked on!
- A motivational letter (optional)