UI Programmer, Clash Royale
We're looking for a UI Programmer to join us on Clash Royale team!
UI programmers are at the heart of our feature development, working together with designers, artists, and other programmers to support new feature releases, and constantly improve our players' experience within the game. You will be responsible for implementing code and structuring our interfaces. And as part of a highly collaborative live game team, you will also have the chance to input into the design process.
On Royale, you will help shape the future of the game, and your work will have a major impact on the experience of millions of players every day.
We offer you a chance to join a team of professionals, where trust, collaboration, and passion for high quality work are the driving forces to achieving amazing results. We believe in each other's skills and value each other's work. If these are values that you are passionate about, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
- Collaborate with UI artists, designers to create and implement new features for the game. This ranges from HUD, layouts, windowing systems, text displays to game elements, transitions and more.
- Improve the existing UI code robustness and scalability.
- Continuously assess our UI tools and systems, and work to improve them.
- 2+ years of game development experience
- Passion for UI design and UX principles
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple features efficiently
- Strong, professional experience using C++ in large code bases
- An interest in learning and contributing to broader game development domains
- Passion for games
Nice to Have
- Experience of work on the development of UI on a shipped title
- Ability to optimize code for performance