3D Game Artist, New Game
Small teams of Supercellians are constantly developing new games and working together to bring their concepts to life. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. That’s why we are now looking for a 3D Game Artist who will specialize in 3D assets but is able to contribute in other areas of game development as well. You will join a new game team and develop original art that supports the gameplay.
We’re looking for someone who likes to work hands on and get things done while having a great eye and being a great communicator. Because of the nature of our team, we’re looking for someone who knows a little bit about everything and can create 3D assets from concept to in-game integration. Don’t worry if you aren’t an expert at everything, as long as you’re willing to learn, we’re here to help! If you love creating art for games that will be played by millions of players for years, come join us!
- Creating amazing game art, focusing on in-game ready, real-time 3D assets
- Participating in the creation of new character and environment concepts, and contributing with own concept ideas
- Working together with the whole game team, supporting the game development process from A to Z
- Collaborating with art outsourcing (2D/3D) partners, providing feedback etc
- Making the game the best it could be with full range of skills
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, etc.)
- Experience with game engines (eg. Unity, Unreal)
- Ability to create production quality 3D game assets and stylised textures
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. animation, VFX, UI design etc) is a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in game development and making game art