Graphic Designer, Content Marketing Team
We want our players to love every experience with our game worlds and characters, and marketing content is no exception. It should be top notch quality and loved by our players.
The Community and Marketing teams are responsible for the content distributed to the player community in our own channels, such as in-game news and social media channels. We create animations, articles, dev talk videos, comics, and much more to keep our players excited and engaged with our games.
Having to work with people from different offices, communication and collaboration is incredibly important, but the most important value is the ability and confidence to experiment. We’re looking for highly skilled graphic designer with ability to be creative with the art and assets our game artists and marketing teams have created. You’ll have the freedom to learn, try and do new, innovative things in the industry and collaborate with an incredibly talented team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you have an excellent eye for composition, colour, typography and layouts? Do you love games and know how to create assets that stand out and demand action? How about you come and work with like-minded people in our Helsinki based Content Marketing team? Supercell is currently looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to help us create marketing assets and exciting content to our tens of millions of daily players.
You will work closely with marketers, game artists, and community managers as we strive for the highest content quality possible. In the creative process we encourage independence, critical thinking, and strong and open communication. Our teams are small and agile, taking responsibility is a must and a passion for excellence in the details is essential to our success.
We are looking for passionate graphic designer with digital background and love for games who want to create exciting visual assets and content that inspires players to keep playing our games for years to come. To do this you’ll be asked to collaborate with our Supercell Community and Marketing teams in Helsinki and other Supercell offices. This means daily co-operation with community managers and other team members to make cool stuff for our players.
We want to be the best in delivering awesome content to our faithful player community, and as part of the team you can help us to get there!
- Create, produce and art direct visual assets, including but not limited to: key art visuals, layouts, various visual assets on a recurring basis
- Create content for in-game media platforms, social media and other digital channels
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external creative partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with our games
- Help to evaluate, select, and manage our roster of external creative vendors
- Professional experience working as a graphic designer. Extra benefit for experience in video game industry
- Strong sense of graphic design, typography, web design, layouts and UI/UX
- Experience working with digital and social media assets
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience giving detailed feedback between both internal team and external partners
- Experience on designing responsive layouts for web environments
- To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
- Understanding of design trends in digital and social media
- Online portfolio is required and must be included with application
- Nice extra skills, but not needed: basic knowledge of video editing, front-end development, copywriting
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
YOU MIGHT LOVE IT HERE...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
THIS POSITION IS IN FINLAND, BUT YOU’RE NOT?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.