We are looking for an IT Champion to join our team in Seoul. The Supercell IT team is a global team taking care of our offices in Helsinki, San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Our team takes care of everything regarding IT infrastructure, workstations, licenses, Audio/Visual systems and many more things related to tech. Our goal is to make sure that our employees can focus on their work and not worry about their tools.
We are looking for a rising star to take care of our IT needs at our Seoul office. You don’t need to be a seasoned professional who has seen everything yet, but while you work with us you will learn and grow to become a veteran who is not phased by any IT related task. To succeed you need to take responsibility, be confident to explore new things and get things done. You need to have a true passion for technology.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in finding out if Supercell would be a great fit for you - hit that "Send Application" button.
- Support our Korea team in all IT related matters
- Take responsibility of the IT infrastructure in Seoul
- Manage global IT systems as part of the Global IT team
- Be hands on keeper of our state of the art Audio Visual system
- Take part in supporting Supercell employees globally
- Knowledge in supporting Windows and Mac environments
- Have previous experience with system administration
- Experience with configuring firewalls and switches
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Korean
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
- Passion for tech- and gaming industry
- Ability to work as part of a global IT team
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve
This position is in Seoul, but you're not?