Supercell's structure is based on the idea of having small, independent teams. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. Working as a Marketing Producer at Supercell is not an exception to this, and therefore our team in Seoul is now looking for a Marketing Producer who will specialize in being the center of communication between teams across offices, external partners, agencies, and more.
Our Marketing Producer will play a core role in the team that plans, produces, and executes marketing campaigns and game assets that will be showcased to millions of players around the world. You should be able to manage projects that will enrich the experience of our players by engaging and collaborating with multifunctional teams in creating contents that resemble the world of our characters, marketing campaigns that will drive awareness of the game or hosting on/offline events.
We are not looking for just any Marketing Producer, but we're looking for a Marketing Producer that loves, plays, lives and breathes games. During the years at Supercell, most likely you will be working both on existing live game's and new, unpublished games. Whatever it is you are working on, you'll own it. You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level.
- Plan and execute multiple marketing projects including marketing campaigns, art, community contents and events production with ownership
- Facilitate communication regarding project status and roadmaps to key stakeholders such as global marketing, game teams, external partners and other multifunctional teams
- Tracking project progress and keep the quality of deliverables at highest standards for all marketing projects
- Manage external resources for marketing and game by cultivating, developing and communicating with partners, agencies and freelancers
- Challenge status quo, develop and execute marketing experiments that could disrupt the market
- Assess performance both qualitatively and quantitatively to meet objectives and goals
- 4-8 years of experience in similar role, responsible for managing marketing projects with multi functional teams for games or digital products/services
- Track record of managing multiple external partners, agencies, studios and freelancers
- Exceptional ownership, project management and prioritization skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and facilitate communication across multi functional teams
- Strategic mindset to develop a vision and has driving energy to bring ideas to life.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Korean
- Passion for games, especially Supercell games