Our small Tools and Tech (TNT) -team is focused on building the core technology and tools for game development. At the moment we have five global live games and we are planning on releasing many more in the future. While it is important to develop new features and make improvements to our core tech, we also want to secure stability. In order to make our team complete, we are now looking for a QA Engineer to join the TNT-team.
As a QA Engineer, your main focus is to improve the quality of integrations between our core technology and games. You are developing and maintaining the testing of common libraries and frameworks as well as their integration in games.
If you are a passionate test engineer with good programming skills, this is your chance to take on the QA responsibilities in a team that makes it possible to run games for tens of millions of players around the globe every single day.
- Design, develop and apply testing processes for tools and platform tech
- Develop tools and applications to enhance developer productivity in the game testing life cycle
- Plan and execute tests against requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and monitor debugging process results
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Liaise with internal teams to fully understand system and functional requirements
- Configure, maintain and develop continuous integration build environments (Jenkins)
- 3+ years of experience writing automated tests and operating/managing automation frameworks
- Experience with C++ and Java (Python is a plus)
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and the Game Development Life Cycle
- Technical understanding and experience with testing of mobile technologies including iOS and Android
- Experience with testing tools, build systems (Jenkins), bug-tracking systems and version control
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work both individually on a project and in a team environment
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Passion for games
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.