Senior Full-Stack Developer, Supercell Store
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join the Supercell Store team. Supercell Store is our in-house web service that offers our players a new way to purchase in-game items for themselves or their friends. Together with our player platform and payment partners, we’re able to offer the best deals and more diversity in products and payment methods than ever before. As a global service, we’re open 24/7 and support multiple games, languages and currencies along with integrations to various services such as Supercell ID. With Supercell ID, claiming the purchased products in-game is fast and easy while keeping the game account safe and accessible across mobile platforms.
Supercell’s goal is to build games that players will love for years and years. As players ourselves, working on game services with millions of fellow players is both extremely exciting and challenging. With a team of experienced and highly motivated professionals in Helsinki, you’ll lead the development of a product that plays an important role in shaping the world-class gaming experiences that Supercell is known for. Communication and working closely with the Supercell ID team and our game teams are absolutely vital to our success.
We offer you a chance to join a company where we believe that talent feeds talent. We do not believe in bureaucracy or complicated processes. We believe that development is a team sport and we work together to achieve the best results. All of us have a genuine chance to contribute to the making of the world’s best mobile games. We believe in each other’s skills and value each other’s work. If these are values that you are passionate about, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain our highly scalable and available online storefront
- Take ownership of our service architecture and technical solutions to enable us to build towards the long term vision
- Craft engaging and responsive web front-end(s) that cater to our truly global and mobile player base
- Contribute to best practices on security, reliability and availability
- Work in collaboration with the Supercell ID team and our game teams to deliver seamless player experiences
- Periodically offer round-the-clock, first-line support to the production environments, as part of a rotating on-call duty
- We’re a small and nimble team so you will also have the chance to contribute to design and operation discussions
- Proven excellence in Node.js programming and experience with TypeScript and UI frameworks (such as React)
- Fluent in CSS and accustomed to design systems
- Database design and implementation skills (SQL and NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of major cloud computing platforms, containers and serverless technologies
- Experience with Linux shell and scripting languages
- Strong background with business-critical customer-facing production services
- Being passionate and committed to tasks, and in general an autonomous person with high levels of initiative and energy
- An open and respectful attitude towards others and their work
- Fluent verbal & written English skills
- Located in or willing to relocate to Helsinki
- E-commerce services and payment providers/processors
- Docker and Terraform
- Java-based service development
- Mobile app development
- Prior experience in the field of games is a plus but not required as long as you are passionate about games
NOTE: Please send in your application before Wednesday December 7th 2022 23:59 EET. After that we will let you know if you have been chosen for follow up interviews or not.